Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!
What’s all the excitement about? Well a bit overdue but last month we officially hit our 1 year mark of blogging and what better way but to celebrate with a little site revamp.
We officially have a logo which I made myself , yes I’m back with my creative spark.
To mark the momentous occasion we did a fall shoot with the ever so talented JKG Photography. Here’s a little milestone update of our main lady and what we’ve been working on.
Words I can say
- Mummy (I’ve graduated from mama to the full on thing now)
- Eyes (and I have to point at them when I say it)
- Grandma and grandpa
- Tee-ta (my own take on my auntie Nitas’ name)
- Good girl (how ironic)
- Save the day (from my fav show pj masks)
- Point out my nose, eyes, mouth, teeth, hair
- Point out Jake, Finn and Be-mo (my adventure time toy figures)
- Climb up the stairs confidently
- Action along with head shoulders knees and toes and wind the bobbin up
- I can do a forward roll (clearly I love baby gymnastics)
- I know how to plié (learned this in my first ballet lesson)
- Bite super hard because I now have 8 teeth (which still hurt when they are coming through)
What we’ve been working on
- We are currently product testing a new prototype breast pump that’s super top secret but it’s going amazingly well, nothing beats liquid gold straight from the boob
- We have been working with Asda’s little angels and Dr Hilary Jones on an amazing mini series that is launching soon, thanks to Myriad PR
- Getting super excited for the festive period
Aside all of that we are excited that all our readers have continued to follow us on this journey and we have a lot more in store; we are going to commit to more frequent posts, and lots and lots of pictures.
– Mrs B